A Caring Touch
RE: Executive Order 20-20
To all my valued clients:
We all need to do our part to get through this crisis so I want encourage you to stay home for the time the Governor has ordered, (April, 10th) unless you are in severe physical pain and/or emotional distress. If you do feel it necessary for those reasons to keep your appointment or set up a new appointment , than I do want to assure you that I am committed to doing my part to keep clients and myself healthy.
As a standard operating practice, I regularly disinfect all common areas. During this period of heightened concern, I have implemented additional preventative measures which include:
- limiting 2 clients per day, while spacing appts. so clients do not cross paths
- increased cleaning and disinfecting between clients of common areas at the office
including massage table, counters, door handles, restrooms and therapy room.
- use of newly cleaned, protective face mask for each session
- Increased personal sanitation and hygiene procedures for myself which includes
washing hands, and disinfecting hands before and after, and repeatedly during
interactions with each client.
- I have no contact with anyone outside of work, due to the fact that I live alone, and
have severely limited my time outside the house. If I become aware of any symptoms
personally, I will stay home.
I encourage you to also take appropriate precautions and if you are feeling unwell or have been at risk of exposure please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
I am committed to doing everything I can to create a healthy environment and appreciate your diligence in helping to do the same.
Member in Good Standing
Text or Call